• Web and graphic design
• Location and studio photography
• Print and production management
• Marketing and advertising consultancy services
Set up in 1987, we’ve worked for blue chip companies, leading agencies and public sector clients throughout the UK. In areas such as medical, pharmaceutical, construction, retail, social housing, recycling, education and leisure.
Our range of work is as diverse as our clients. We’ve won awards for design, advertising, annual reports, point of sale, packaging and sales promotions. But the best award is that our clients keep coming back to us – some have been with us for over 18 years.
We are a small company and believe in the importance of personal relationships. We love getting to know all about new clients and how we can best help you. We think that being small has its advantages. Every client no matter what size is treated the same: we’ll listen to you and learn all we can, turn projects around quickly and hopefully surprise you with our costs. Our rates are lower because our overheads are kept under control – no company cars and no large expense accounts.
We work in a semi-rural area with our own fishing lake and are surrounded by our young woodland (planted in 2002) and share our offices with our two dogs. We encourage clients to visit and are easy to find – only one mile from junction 12 of the M1 – with plenty of parking space.
Why are we different?
• We think strategically – both directors have backgrounds in advertising
• We are pro-active – we will challenge your brief if we think there is a better way of solving a problem
• We are photographers as well as designers
• We offer in-house proof-reading and copy-editing
• We understand the constraints of tight budgets
• We are committed to protecting the environment
• We are brand and logo creators
• We are highly cost effective